Schifman Remley & Associates
SRA Benefits is an affiliate of Schifman Remley Associates, the second largest privately-owned insurance brokerage firm in the Midwest, providing property and casualty insurance, bond and surety placement and claims management services to middle market clients worldwide. Founded in 1980, the insurance brokerage firm maintains a preeminent reputation for partnering with clients to provide cost-effective services to protect a company’s business and personal assets.
Schifman Remley Profile
- The second largest independently owned insurance brokerage firm in the Kansas City region;
- Serves over 4,000 domestic and international clients, with a retention rate of 97%;
- Licensed to insure clients in 50 states;
- Experienced staff, with credentials that include CPCU, CISR, CLU
- Average Shifman Remley employee tenure of 14 years that ensures insurance industry knowledge and great customer service.
For more information, contact your SRA Benefits account manager, or visit www.srains.com.